What if your thermostat adjusted to your dynamic lifestyle and connected world? Lyric™ does, thanks to the Lyric app. Once you download the app to your smartphone or tablet, an exciting new world of comfort, convenience and connection opens to you. With the Lyric app, you can control the Lyric thermostat from anywhere, or let it manage your comfort and savings automatically. You don’t have to lift a thumb. It uses your phone’s location services to determine when you’re home and away and manages the system for savings and comfort. Comfort. Savings. Life. Perfectly in tune.
• Control your Lyric thermostat from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or Apple Watch.
• Geofencing uses your smart phone’s location to automatically control your home and away settings. When you’re away, you save. When you’re home, it’s just the way you like it — comfortable.
• Smart Cues™ alert your smart device when the Lyric needs attention, such as replacing a filter or scheduling service. Don’t worry about it. Relax.
• Access the Lyric app on your Apple Watch. Adjust thermostat, control geofencing, set to “Out of Town” mode with a simple tap. All the comfort of home is accessible on your wrist.
• Use Siri commands and the Lyric app to control the thermostat. This requires the Apple HomeKit.
An iCloud Settings error means the Lyric mobile device is having trouble connecting with Apple® HomeKit™. Try verifying your iCloud settings and your Lyric app permissions.
In order to use your Lyric Thermostat with Siri or Apple HomeKit apps, you will need to have a second generation Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat and use a C wire.
The Lyric Round™ Wi-Fi thermostat works with Apple Watch, Samsung SmartThings and Apple HomeKit. For a complete list of current integrations, please visit: http://yourhome.honeywell.com/partners.
From the App
Your Away settings will indicate if you’ve chosen Auto or Manual. Auto will let your thermostat automatically optimize your away temperatures to maximize your savings without sacrificing comfort. Manual will allow you to set specific temperatures you would like your thermostat to maintain when you are away. If you are in Manual mode, your cooling and heating temperatures will display in color. You can customize those temperatures by selecting the temperature you wish to change and then moving the dial.
To create a scheduled shortcut:
Example: You may want to utilize your Away or Eco Mode settings when you’re planning to be out of the house. You can use one shortcut for each event, so if you’d like to program your sleep time as 10 p.m. during the week and 11:30 p.m. on weekends, you only need to create one scheduled shortcut and modify the times for each day of the week. You could then name your shortcut “sleep” or “bedtime.”
To watch a video tutorial on creating scheduled shortcuts, click here for iOS or here for Android.
If we weren't able to answer your question please visit Help & Support